2 questions

From: Bec and John
Subject: 2 questions
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 22:40:54 -0400

Hi,

I have 2 questions about Lilypond usage:

1) Using the \book option and using the piece property to name each \score, how can I centre the piece name instead of having small text all the way over to the left?

2) There isn't enough room between consecutive pieces, how can I increase the amount of space between pieces? The answer to question 1 would actually negate this question, but it'd be nice to know anyway.

Thanks!

- John