Re: Install and Running Windows Native 2.6.0

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Install and Running Windows Native 2.6.0
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 10:09:32 +0200

Trent J wrote:
P.S. Someone contacted my a while ago about beefing up the figured bass mode in lilypond. I would still like this to happen but never received any contact back after answering their email.

Hi,

If I recall correctly, your main objections were

 1 long hyphens between figures
 2 slashed notation
 3 up/down placement of figures

I can do (1) for EUR 120, (2) for EUR 80. For (1+2) I can give you a 10% discount, which brings the price to EUR 180. If you're a EU resident, you have to add 19% VAT. (3) is a detail that can already be fixed now.

The feature would be added to lilypond 2.7.1, which will be available for mac, linux and windows.

Of course, you're welcome to split the cost with other sponsors, or setup a group action at fundable.org - if you like, I could link it from lilypond.org so it is more easily visible.