Re: Using Scheme inside header markup

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Using Scheme inside header markup
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 22:44:30 -0700

On 12-Jul-05, at 12:43 PM, Sven Axelsson wrote:

There is a little subtlety with options: -dno-comment means
that you set
the `comment' option to #f, whereas -dcomment means that you
set comment
to #t.

Aargh! That's it alright! Thanks a lot for helping me out here.

I'm quite interested in this; once you have a working example that
detects command-line options, could you post it here?  It'd also
be good to include it in LSR, even if can't display the results of
different command-line options in LSR.  :)

Cheers,
- Graham