Re: lilypond-book problem remains in 2.6.1

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: lilypond-book problem remains in 2.6.1
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 13:38:38 +0200

I think the main problem is that you explicitly specify the line width
of your score. If you don't do that, lilypond-book will automatically
find out the line width used in the text part of your LaTeX document
and use that also for the music examples. Then, all lines of the score
will also appear where you want them.
If you want short lines in the scores than in the rest of the document,
then you could use
\newcommand{\betweenLilyPondSystem}[1]{\linebreak}
as has already been pointed out in an earlier email.

   /Mats

Nicholas Haggin wrote:

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing