Repeat brackets and chordmode

From: Angel Candelaria
Subject: Repeat brackets and chordmode
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:49:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi. I'm a new lilypond user, so please excuse me if
this question is too basic or elemental.
I'm writing a chord chart using \chordmode but am
having trouble with some repeats because the chord
names appear above the numbered ending brackets. How
can I make lilypond write the repeat brackets above of
the chord names?
Also, how can I place the chord name closer to the top
of the staff? Sometimes I find that the chord names
are a little far up. Thanks.