Re: Help to unclutter the "a"

From: dax2
Subject: Re: Help to unclutter the "a"
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 01:21:01 +0200

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 17:09:51 -0500
Fairchild wrote:

> More precisely, which files at http://d-axel.dk/pub/music/ constitute your
> how-to examples?

Oops! I was not so fast, sorry. I can see I need to rearrange my webserver
document root (soon running out of space) and therefore I left my examples
on my workstation.

Now there is a "goodies" directory with the examples which I have submitted
to the lilypond-user list:

http://d-axel.dk/pub/music/goodies/

... and another contains a copy of my try-out snippets. I must
sort them and put approved examples into the goodies-dir later:

http://d-axel.dk/pub/music/exmplino/

The Roux examples are here:

http://d-axel.dk/pub/music/goodies/Roux-ex2.ly
http://d-axel.dk/pub/music/goodies/Roux-ex2.png

The stem-length adjustment for Roux I learned from the user-list,
I asked because Chopin op.28.2 did not work out without same kind
of adjustment. So somewhere on the mailinglist you could find
this specifically useful answer: use this to get long stems:

\version "2.4.5"

  \override Voice.Stem #'beamed-lengths = #'(4.0 4.0 4.0)

and this one to get more air in the setting:

  \override Score.SeparationItem #'padding = #0.5

/Donald

--
dax2-tele2adsl:dk -- http://d-axel.dk/  Donald Axel