FW: Figured Bass Above Bass line

From: Fairchild
Subject: FW: Figured Bass Above Bass line
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 15:44:16 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Fairchild [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 10:44 AM
To: 'Laura Conrad'
Subject: RE: Figured Bass Above Bass line

Now, the links at the top of lilypond.org are "Home, Introduction, About,
Download, Documentation, and Development."  Might someone willing and
capable add "Resources" to include links to LSR, music dictionaries on-line,
scheme texts, PostScript guides, Mutopia, individuals' pages containing ly
scores, and other things users find useful?

                                              - Bruce