Re: Instrument Name Spacing

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Instrument Name Spacing
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 12:22:40 +0200

Paul Scott wrote:
Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

hi,

2.7.2 will have a \paper variable horizontaloffset, which shifts the music to the right, making place for the instrument names. As it happens, I had need for this myself just tonight.

Would it be easy enough to extend that to alternating offset settings for odd/even pages? I often need to put the music I print in (three-hole) binders.

sure! would you be willing to sponsor?