Piano + two verses?

From: Nick Urbanik
Subject: Piano + two verses?
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 19:23:30 +1000

Dear Folks,

I am hoping that someone might help me on the right track here.  I
used the template from input/template/piano-verse.ly from 1.6.0,
converted to 2.4.6 using convert-ly.

My result has the two verses overwriting each other, and I don't
understand how to get both verses starting at the same time.  I have
attached my effort.  I would be grateful for any hints.
--
Nick Urbanik   RHCE       http://nicku.org          nicku(at)nicku.org
Proud ex-member of Dept. of Information & Communications Technology in