songbook questions

From: fiëé visuëlle
Subject: songbook questions
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 21:55:26 +0200

Hello,

I'd like to prepare some song sheets where the text of second and more verses is simply set in one or two columns below the staffs.

Or must I use TeX for such?

Because I don't like LaTeX but use ConTeXt (and InDesign) I'd like to get a PDF or EPS of only staffs and related lyrics, without titling and whitespace, so that I can place the notes as graphics. How can I setup that?

Further I'd like to use an other font for lyrics and chords (same font as in the rest of my publication). How must I setup that? Can I use MacOS X's system fonts or must I install fonts like for TeX?

I couldn't find the answers in the docs, if they are there anyway, please point me to the right sections, thanks!

Grüßlis vom Hraban!
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/
http://contextgarden.net