Re: need plain PS (not PDF) output

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: need plain PS (not PDF) output
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 23:10:05 +0200

Robert Memering wrote:
Am Freitag, 22. Juli 2005 15:57 schrieb Kieren Richard MacMillan:

I need straight PS output (to manipulate in Illustrator), not PDF.
However, I can't determine where to put the --ps flag, and when I try
to run from the command line, I get errors (can't find
/users/hanwen/...lib, etc.).

As a workaround, you could just print your PDFs into PS-files
from acroread. If doing this by hand for every file is too cumbersome,
you can use acroread on the command line and write a small script
for "batch-mode".

Or use the command pdf2ps which comes with Ghostscript (at second
thought, it seems to be missing in the Ghostscript installation that
is included in the LilyPond installation for Windows).

   /Mats

Robert

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing