Dead MIDI File

From: Will Oram
Subject: Dead MIDI File
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 20:13:26 -0500

I am using the 2.7.2 OS X binary. I am fairly sure this is my first attempt to run a MIDI file generated by .7.2. It generates without complaint in the console output. Looking at the file, I notice two things:

* The file is 4K -- too small given the size of the project.

* timidity complains and does not play anything:

Text: Creator: GNU LilyPond 2.7.2
Text: Generated automatically by: GNU LilyPond 2.7.2
Text: at Mon Jul 25 19:44:07 2005
Text: at Mon Jul 25 19:44:07 2005
Sequence: Track 0
No pre-resampling cache hit
Playing time: ~3 seconds
Notes cut: 0
Notes lost totally: 0

Is this my fault, or lilypond's?

Will Oram // Genius @ Large // AIM spamguy21
spamguy (at) foxchange (dot) com // wro1 (at) cwru (dot) edu