Lyrics, Slurs and Ties problems

From: Borislav Ivanov
Subject: Lyrics, Slurs and Ties problems
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 15:16:19 +0300 (EEST)

Hello guys.

I am having a problem with lyrics and tied , slured notes.

First i was using ties to connect my notes, and when tried to add lyrics to
them, the program accepted the tied notes as one and it was impossible for me
to add the lyrics properly.

Then Graham Persilval suggested to me that i should use slurs, but this didn't
helped me out. I have the same problem. Here is the example. Please, help!

\version "2.6.0"
\include "italiano.ly"

<<
\relative do'' {

\time 5/8
\key do \major
\clef treble

si4 re4.  do4(do4.) do4(si4.) do4 do4. si4 la4. la4(la4.)
la4(la4.) la4 la4.(la4((la4.)(la4))) r4

}

 \addlyrics { Ma ma Qn "" ka "" pra shta na Du naw "" za "" wo da }

~

http://jobs.gbg.bg/ - Търсите си работа? Вижте нашите актуални предложения !