Re: need plain PS (not PDF) output

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: need plain PS (not PDF) output
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 14:47:26 +0200

address@hidden wrote:
Hi, Han-Wen:

You can send your donations to address@hidden :-)

Might just do that...  =)

have you followed the instructions in the README file
for running from the command line?

I believe so, but I get the error (it seems to be looking for your hard drive
for build data).

That's quite possible, but I need a full log of what happens to debug the problem. Needless to say, the last time I tried, the command-line version did work.

As Graham wrote in his email, the real question is how/where do (can) one put
command line options in the Lilypond app (GUI) so that one doesn't HAVE to
resort to the command line?

I think the proper place to specify command-line options is ... on the command line. The GUI app is not really intended for those that have special needs (i.e. that need command line switches). However, I am willing to consider such control as a sponsored features.

Thanks,
Kieren.