lilypond-book and DIN A4 ?!?

From: Martin Brodbeck
Subject: lilypond-book and DIN A4 ?!?
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 08:57:27 +0200

Hello,

I want to create a little booklet with some songs included. For some
reason, the paper size should be A4 (which will be resized later). I
include the ly-file(s) this way:
\lilypondfile[staffsize=18]{wasser.ly}

The funny thing is: after calling lilypond-book, the resulting
lily-<number>.eps file looks perfect. But with the resulting page (see
ugly.jpg in attachment) is something wrong.

If I use A5 for the LaTeX File, the song looks good... I don't
understand this behaviour. Can someone explain me what am I doing wrong?
(BTW, I use lilypond 2.7.3 because of some lilypond-book problems in 2.6.1).

Thanks a lot,
Martin

JPEG image