Re: Is there already a German translation of manual?

From: Marc Weber
Subject: Re: Is there already a German translation of manual?
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 08:33:46 +0200

> That's great.  May I suggest you start with the web site?  That
> potentially has a much bigger audience than the documentation.
I've started. Till now I've finished 1 switch/tour.html.
There are some words I don't know how to translate correctly.

Does engraved mean written by hand all the time?

    "Moreover it's also free (as in "speech") software.  "
    as in "speech".
What does this mean?

  (q.v., just about any Warner Bros. score, and even many of the
  most recent by "the old houses"). [..]

q.v. ?

When I finish alle files marked by priority 1 I'll upload them to the
mailinglist as said in README or TRANSLATION file.. ;)

Greets Marc