Re: What's the least input into a score to get midi output added?

From: dax2
Subject: Re: What's the least input into a score to get midi output added?
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 12:42:15 +0200

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 11:34:45 +0200
Sven wrote:

> I guess the real argument is, clean up the documentation so
> that all examples actually work when cut-and-pasted.

They do, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the examples.

The problem is the software for cut and paste or maybe
the generation of PDF files.

See my explanation about cutting and pasting bugs as
a direct answer to Jay on this very same thread.

--
dax2-tele2adsl:dk -- http://d-axel.dk/  Donald Axel