Re: title page for \book

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: title page for \book
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 22:25:24 +0200

Do you have any particular reason to use \book{...}?
I don't have a running LilyPond available for the moment, but as
far as I recall, you should get exactly the same result even if you
remove the \book{...}.

   /Mats

Graham Percival wrote:
I'm working on a \book that contains distinct pieces; as such, I've created
a separate title page.

1)  If you're interested in using it, here's the code.
2) If you're really interested in using it, I could investigate making this
part of LilyPond.  And clean it up, of course.  :)
3) Currently the bottom part of the title page is really bare; I'm thinking of
making an .eps that could go there.  I know that we talked about logos
for lilypond a few months ago; if anything else has happened along those
lines, I'd be interested to hear about it.

Cheers,
- Graham

\version "2.6.1"
tpTitle=\markup{This is the \caps Title}
tpSubTitle="Sub-Title"
tpComposer="Composer Name"

\book{
\markup{