Re: Is there already a German translation of manual?

From: Marc Weber
Subject: Re: Is there already a German translation of manual?
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 23:28:31 +0200

On Sun, Jul 31, 2005 at 05:55:30PM +0200, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> >  What about the native version of lilypond without cygwin?
> What about it?  The native version is rather new, ideally both should
> be described separately.
So there is no description, yet

> Both dragging and dropping, as well as using the second mouse button's
> [..]
In windows.html there is described the double-click method, not drag &
drop. In getting-started there is mentioned drag & drap referencing
getting-started..
> I don't understand.  Do you main that CVS does not match lilypond.org?
I got confused. I had s.th. different in mind. It's all right.

> >  "All logos and product images are copyright and trademark
> >  acknowledged."
> >  What does trademark acknowledged mean?
> Any copyrights and trademarks are acknowledged.  We respect and note
> that some products and images have one of these protections.
trademark acknowleged means we respect the copyright restrictions?

> >  I've now translated all "delivery" pages (priority 1).
> That's great!
I'll send it to your private address.

Marc