afterGrace with a slur?

From: Bodo
Subject: afterGrace with a slur?
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 11:09:20 +0100

Hi,

I want to add two grace notes that are sung on the same syllable as the
preceding note and are connected with a slur to the preceding note. I have
attached a small image that shows what I want to do.

So far I have only found \afterGrace to come close to what I want, but it
doesn't allow me to connect the grace notes with a slur. All my experiments
with using parentheses so far have produced errors.

\acciaccatura and \appoggiatura provide a slur, but only for grace notes
before the slurred-to note, not after.

Any ideas?

 Bodo