Re: blank space inside text markup

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: blank space inside text markup
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 11:06:15 +0200

Why not tell exactly what you want to use it for, to get a more
accurate answer? My guess is that you want to specify instrument
names in a score and that they get too close to the braces or
brackets, right?
Then, you could try the solution described in
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2005-06/msg00023.html

Otherwise, specify the string using text markup and use \hspace to add
the space.

   /Mats

address@hidden wrote:
Hello,
How can I have blank space after the word in a markup like "viola    ", in
order to get more space at the end of the word?
Even if I'm sure that the answer to my problem is somewhere in the mailing
list archive, I'm not able to find it again!
Thank you

Libero

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing