AW: afterGrace with a slur?

From: Bodo
Subject: AW: afterGrace with a slur?
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 09:48:48 +0100

Ah, thanks. I didn't try to overlap the round and curly parentheses like
that. I guess as a programmer I'm so used to strict hierarchical nesting
relationships that this didn't even occur to me. And if you nest the
parentheses hierarchically, such as "a4 ( {b16 [ a ]} )", you get errors.
Maybe this could be explained a little better in the manual.

Thanks again,
 Bodo