Re: font finding problem

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: font finding problem
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 01:46:32 -0700

On 27-Jul-05, at 11:29 PM, Johan Wettergren wrote:
I'm afraid I haven't been able to sort out this problem myself. I have recently installed Lilypond as included in Suse linux 9.3. There seems to be font finding
problems. I tried the folowing (translation from Swedish within []):
(2.4.4)

I recommend that you install version 2.6; the installation is much easier
now, and there are many bugfixes between 2.4 and 2.6.

Cheers,
- Graham