Two Staves two time signatures repeated bars in different locations per

From: Jay Hamilton, Sound and Silence
Subject: Two Staves two time signatures repeated bars in different locations per staff- very odd output
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 19:28:20 -0700

I have created/am working on a score/composition.
Two staves one in 5/4 and one in 3/4 that worked very well.
At one point there is a single bar repeated in the 5/4 line and then a bit later I entered a repeat in the second line and an end repeat in the middle of the next measure so the 'count' would come out in the end.
The output in pdf showed both sets of repeats in the top line.

Now the easy solution would be for me to just copy and paste the repeats in and leave out the offending barlines but I was surprised by my result.
Jay

--
Childhood is a Journey not a race- Emma Sadinsky aged 8
Jay Hamilton