RE: lilypond-book and DIN A4 ?!?

From: Georg Dummer
Subject: RE: lilypond-book and DIN A4 ?!?
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 09:30:38 +0200

According to the hint of Mats (possible extra space after the last bar) I
changed my workaround:

\usepackage{ifthen}
\newcommand{\preLilyPondExample}{\raggedleft}
\newcommand{\betweenLilyPondSystem}[1]{%
        \ifthenelse{\equal{#1}{2}}%
                {\\[0.5cm] \raggedright}%
         }%
\newcommand{\postLilyPondExample}{\\ \vspace{0.5cm}}

Now only the first two pictures (header and first sytem) are right aligned.
The rest remains left aligned.
To work properly the linewidth should not be set in the song.

Georg