RE: lilypond-book and DIN A4 ?!?

From: Georg Dummer
Subject: RE: lilypond-book and DIN A4 ?!?
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 12:07:54 +0200

Your are right. This was never intended to be a general solution. I only
realised that some others have the same problems with lilypond-book and
maybe they can benefit from this.  Of course anyone as to adapt this hack to
his needs.
But without this workaround lilypond-book (2.6.1) is rather useless for me
and I have to downgrade to 2.4.6 .

Georg