Re: lilypond-book 2.6.1 and --psfonts

From: Martin Brodbeck
Subject: Re: lilypond-book 2.6.1 and --psfonts
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 13:48:26 +0200

Mats Bengtsson schrieb:
I don't know what you did when you applied the patch, but the
resulting program is certainly broken if it starts printing out
usage text when you call it with ordinary arguments.

I did nothing magic :)
Well, after uninstall lilypond and re-install lilypond 2.6.2 and I got the same issue. Calling "lilypond-book --psfonts file.latex" results in the mentioned usage message. It it interesting that calling "lilypond-book --psfonts= programm.latex" (please note the "=") works.

regards
Martin