Re: setting a text font

From: fiëé visuëlle
Subject: Re: setting a text font
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 15:17:46 +0200

Am 2005-08-04 um 13:38 schrieb Mats Bengtsson:

  \new Lyrics{ \override LyricText  #'font-name = #"Gentium" ... }

Ah, that works - but only with Verdana. I'm puzzled.
Most font names gave the quoted error, but since I tried Verdana, I get no error any more, but only Verdana.
Looks to me like not only my fault...

Notice that I have only talked about the syntax in my answer, I haven't
taken the time to make up an example file and try the actual font
setting. You will always have a better chance of getting an accurate
answer if you include a small (but complete) example of the LilyPond
input that you have tried.

Sure; will follow (I must run to work now...)

Thank you for your explanation!

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---
fiëé visuëlle