Re: cygwin-2.6.0 bug reports wanted

From: Rob Vlasaty
Subject: Re: cygwin-2.6.0 bug reports wanted
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 17:22:48 -0500

> > Initializing FontConfig...Fontconfig error: "~/.fonts.conf", > line 1: no element > found > > what is/was in you ~/.fonts.conf? >

My file .fonts.conf that gets created in my working directory is empty.

 > > Can you check if you have the xorg-11-fscl package installed, and what > happens if you install it?

I installed this package, and seems to have fixed the problem.  It generates the pdf file even though it still says fontconfig error.  I've attached my new log file and my old bug file so you can check it out.

Rob

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup