Re: using \break doesn't work or at least not as I expect

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: using \break doesn't work or at least not as I expect
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 11:13:29 -0700

On 6-Aug-05, at 7:41 AM, Jay Hamilton, Sound and Silence wrote:

I looked it up and think that as long as the
\break is at a barline it will produce a line break
however ...
I realize that this score is 'odd' but the \break (s) are at common barlines for the two staves however that doesn't seem to work so the pdf output doesn't really work either.

Please try adding a few barline checks | to make sure that you're actually inserting the \break at a bar line. In addition, the \break only needs to be in
one part.

- Graham