Re: mixed meter

From: Kris Shaffer
Subject: Re: mixed meter
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 14:06:41 -0400

Nevermind, upon closer examination, I found it in the manual. Section 8.4.1, in case anyone else is looking for it.

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 13:52:40 -0400, Kris Shaffer <address@hidden> wrote:

I need to typeset a passage from Strauss' Don Quixote in 2/4 + 3/4 meter. As a temporary solution, I set the passage in 5/4, with dotted barlines after the second beat. However, for the final version, I need the original notation of 2/4 + 3/4. I can't find the solution in the manual or on the lilypond site. Anyone know how to do this?

Kris Shaffer