Re: mixed meter

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: mixed meter
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 20:06:39 +0200

On 13 Aug 2005, at 19:52, Kris Shaffer wrote:

I need to typeset a passage from Strauss' Don Quixote in 2/4 + 3/4 meter. As a temporary solution, I set the passage in 5/4, with dotted barlines after the second beat. However, for the final version, I need the original notation of 2/4 + 3/4. I can't find the solution in the manual or on the lilypond site. Anyone know how to do this?

There is a suggestion in the "Tips and tricks" document.

  Hans Aberg