Re: GrandStaff Name

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GrandStaff Name
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 23:10:34 -0700

On 16-Aug-05, at 10:17 PM, Will Oram wrote:

...but got nothing in the output. It looks more or less like the snippet, says I.

Note the \layout.  And please don't post incomplete snippets -- I had to
change your \relative dflat'' and \mlViolinOne/Two, since they weren't
defined.  Here's an ugly version of your file, but it works.  The key
is in the \layout.

\score {
{
\new GrandStaff <<
                                \new Staff <<
  \set GrandStaff.instrument = "Violons"
  \set GrandStaff.instr = "Vln."
                                        \new Voice \relative c'' { c2 }

                                \new Staff <<
                                        \new Voice \relative c'' { c2 }

}
\layout {
raggedright = ##t
\context { \GrandStaff \consists "Instrument_name_engraver" }
}}