Re: Multiple Rehearsal Marks

From: D Josiah Boothby
Subject: Re: Multiple Rehearsal Marks
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 09:30:22 -0700

Then you might try something like this:

\version "2.6.0"

global = {
 \time 4/4
 s1*3
}

Music = \new Voice { \relative c' {
 c4 d e f \mark \default |
 g f e d \mark \default |
 c1 |
}}

\score {
 <<
   \new StaffGroup <<
     \new Staff << \global \Music >>

   \new StaffGroup <<
     \new Staff \with{\consists "Mark_engraver"} << \global \Music >>
     \new Staff << \global \Music >>
     \new Staff << \global \Music >>

}

Will Oram wrote:

I use global blocks for many things. I tried applying them towards rehearsal marks before writing in and got nothing. You sure you're not using plain \markup for rehearsal marks?

Best,
Will