Re: grace notes grumble

From: Aaron Mehl
Subject: Re: grace notes grumble
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 02:49:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi again

hmn...

> >     g'2\grace a'8( g'2 ) | g'2
> >         ya        -            leh

What exactly is the slur here telling lilypond?

slur+lyric=?
It is obvious now that indeed the grace note is not
the issue, but the slur certainly is. The proof is
once I remove the slur all is well. Maybe I should use
a differnt slur, I wonder if \( still exists.

I will see if this helps.

Aaron

> > with the slur the lyrics syllable is pushed to the
next beat

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs