Re: ec-fonts-mftraced mess

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: ec-fonts-mftraced mess
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 13:08:20 +0200

Bug reports on Debian packages should go to debian.
Have you tried the debian package of ec-fonts-mftraced
available an www.lilypond.org? Also, if you search the
mailing list archives, you will find a number of emails
from Debian users who have managed to solve the same
problem successfully.

   /Mats

Allar Õunapuu wrote:
Hello
I have found, that under Debian testing there is
problem with package clled ec-fonts-mftraced.
I have version 1.0.10a-1 installed. This is the part
of official apt-repository. There is a bug - output of Lilypond files ahve very
ugly fonts for Titles or markup-texts.
I tried to install other version from
http://tac.ki.iif.hu/debian/ (version 1.0.12-0.0wf1)
But it messed up the GhostScript. Lilypond was unable
to output any gs- or pdf-files. I tried to build my
own version of it by apt-build, but there was just
error about not founding some files which needed to be
removed.
I switched back to original version and ugly fonts.
How long it will take to fix this problem under
official Debian testing?
I can override the font-problems with title = \markup { \override #'(font-name . "csss17") {
\bold {Title himself}}}
but it would be much easier to write just title=title
himself

Allar

Allar Õunapuu
allarpuu.active.ee