Re: Broken MIDIs with 2.7.5 on MacOSX

From: David Fedoruk
Subject: Re: Broken MIDIs with 2.7.5 on MacOSX
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 12:46:34 -0700

> Is it a known bug that 2.7.5 creates broken MIDIs, at least on OSX?
> (I used 2.6.3 before, there it works.)
> I attached a sample.

I can confirm this. None of the MIDI files lilypond are usealbe from
2.7.x They will not play in any aplication I have. Just to try
something else, I imported the file into GarageBand. There is nothing
in the file. No MIDI at all.

cheerrs,

David

--
David Fedoruk
B.Mus. UBC,1986

"Music is enough for one's life time, but one life time is not enough
for music" Sergei Rachmaninov