Re: custom page sizes?

From: Matevz Jekovec
Subject: Re: custom page sizes?
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 21:32:22 +0200

Yes, but setting vsize and hsize again, don't change the paper size -
they work exactly as linewidth or textheight options. If I try to view
the page with kpdf or gv, I get A4 page size with cut-off score. Maybe a
bug? I'm sure that kpdf is able to change the page size if it's written
in the file (I was viewing a commercial square-size pdf file this
morning). Also, pre-set paper sizes (a4, a3, a6, letter, legal, tabloid)
are shown correctly.

Regards.
- Matevž