Re: triplet problem in multi-staff score 2.7 and 2.6 versions

From: Jay Hamilton, Sound and Silence
Subject: Re: triplet problem in multi-staff score 2.7 and 2.6 versions
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 17:26:28 -0700

Graham (all)
I edited it down to 6 measures and the 'problem' didn't appear and it doesn't happen with any other triplets in the piece (and there are many).

So- next step?
Jay

Graham Percival wrote:

On 21-Aug-05, at 10:57 AM, Jay Hamilton, Sound and Silence wrote:

The problem is pdf output at measure 36 third staff. The triplet or something has made the staff spacing huge. Since it's the only place that this is happening and there is nothing that I can see in the file that makes it this way. I'm stumped.

Please construct a small example that demonstrates this -- probably just bars
35, 36, and 37, but you won't know until you try it.

Cheers,
- Graham

--
Childhood is a Journey not a race- Emma Sadinsky aged 8
Jay Hamilton