Re: circle around noteheads?

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: circle around noteheads?
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 15:02:43 +0200

I think if you override the NoteHead print-function to

\override Voice.NoteHead #'print-function = #Text_interface::print

and use

\override Voice.NoteHead #'text = #(markup #:circle #:musicglyph
"noteheads.s2"))

perhaps along with some #:raise or #:translate or extra-offset, you can
achieve this.

Bert