Re: editor-lilypond quick parse

From: Aaron Mehl
Subject: Re: editor-lilypond quick parse
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 20:41:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi again,

The problem  is that I am not entering new music but
correcting existing notation, so that there are
already 50 measures written and I just corrected
measure 4.
but maybe it will help, I will give it a try I guess
if I just pretend that there is no music after measure
5 whats the difference.

HOWever this isn't what I meant by realtime updates.
there should be a way to do this...

Aaron

--- Erik Sandberg <address@hidden>