Re: offset not working

From: Kris Shaffer
Subject: Re: offset not working
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 08:55:28 -0400

Is ly/property-init.ly online somewhere? I can't find a lilypond-doc package for Mac OS X, and I don't have any lilypond stuff in /usr/share/.

In the meantime, I tried \override MultiMeasureRestText #'no-spacing-rods = ##f in place of \fatText, but it did not work. I also found in the program reference online that, though TextScript takes #'no-spacing-rods, MultiMeasureRestText does not. Did I miss anything, or would this feature need to be added?

Kris