Re: epsfile include question

From: Henrik Frisk
Subject: Re: epsfile include question
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 15:03:08 +0200

Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden> wrote:

> Henrik Frisk wrote:
> > Two questions about the \epsfile statement that I can't find in the
> > documentation:
> > 1. Is it not possible to move the eps graphic? I have tried \raise
> > without success.
>
> You can't move scripts wholesale with \raise. See
>
> http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.4/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/Text-markup.html
>
> Graham,
A few lines fell out of my first post. I have tried a number of commands apart
from \raise which obviously doesn't work. As far as I understand, \translate
would be one possible way to move the graphic and I can move it sideways but
not up or down. IOW the following moves it to the right but not up:

\markup { \translate #(cons 2 5) \epsfile #"eps/nssffff.eps" }

> Where did this information go in the 2.6/2.7 manual?
>
> > 2. Is it possible to scale the size of the graphic? (It strikes me now that
> > it may be scaled with the global-staff-size - haven't checked that...)
> > Thanks for any input.
>
> No, but I can add it as a sponsored feature, if you like.

Yeah, well, how much?

/henrik frisk