Re: Two fingerings on same note

From: David Rogers
Subject: Re: Two fingerings on same note
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 12:12:46 -0700

On Sep 1, 2005, at 11:56, David Rogers wrote:

Hi

Version 2.7 on Mac OS X

I'm printing an exercise for piano that is to be used by each hand separately, but reading from the same notes. I know how to put right hand fingerings above and left hand fingerings below, when they're on different notes:

fis_1 a^1

but what about the times when I want the *same* note to have a right-hand fingering above, AND a left-hand fingering below?

Sorry to answer my own question, but I tried just putting both at once, and it works. If possible, it would be nice to show one of these in the manual with the other fingerings, just to prove it's possible:

cis_2^1

Thanks and sorry for cluttering the list.
David