no pdf file generated (windows version 2.7.8) and point and click not wo

From: Katrien de Vos
Subject: no pdf file generated (windows version 2.7.8) and point and click not working anymore
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 13:28:54 +0200

Until recently the windows versions of lilypond generated pdf-files. In one of the last versions point-and-click didn't work anymore. Now only .ps files are generated but not pdf-files. I downloaded an older version (2.6.3-1) but this one didn't work either. Has anything changed or is my windows setting different. As far as I know I have only made changes the set-variable because I installed python (which I need for using convert-ly.py).

Jaap