Pedal + dynamics collision

From: andrea valle
Subject: Pedal + dynamics collision
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 23:52:40 +0200

Hi to all,
after producing automatically some hundreds fragment of lily code with very satisfying results simply using default setting (thanks for the work, guys), I have this little problem. In the following code, macosx 10.3.8, lily 2.5.29, Pedal sign collides with dynamics.

% start
\version "2.5.29"
{<  f' a' ais' dis'' c''' cis''' > 4 \sustainDown \mp}
% end

How can I solve? I took a look at the docs but I wasn't able to find a solution (which I am sure is already there).

Thanks a lot

-a-

Andrea Valle
Laboratorio multimediale "G. Quazza"