Re: How can I avoid unicode and use Latin1?

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: How can I avoid unicode and use Latin1?
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 18:59:32 +0200

The best way is to try to find an editor supporting UTF-8. (On Mac OS X, I am using Xcode, which comes with the developer package.)

Unicode supports musical symbols, and that could later be used to give a program like Lilypond a much better input syntax. (A Unicode font that supports some of them is Code2001. Keyboard layouts for Mac OS X can be developed using the program Ukelele.)

  Hans Aberg