Re: Strange Midi Output

From: Jay Hamilton, Sound and Silence
Subject: Re: Strange Midi Output
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 19:57:17 -0700

I opened your midi file and there were 4 pages of rest measures then the attached gif. Without knowing more it doesn't seem that strange except for the number of rests.
On the other hand I have no idea what your input was.
Jay

Daniel Tonda Castillo wrote:

Hello:

I seem to be getting strange midi output from lilypond.

After including another \score section, for the purpose of getting midi
output:

\score {
   \Notes
   \midi {
      \tempo  4 = 108

After all the output from lilypond, when I play the generated midi file,
all I get is a cluster of notes.

I include my sample so it can be tested Espanoletas-00.ly, and the midi
it generates so you can listen to the cluster.

Daniel Tonda C.