Re: Cryptical errormessage

From: Hans de Rijck
Subject: Re: Cryptical errormessage
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 20:18:58 +0200

Right,

Thanks Daniel. I didn't need multi-measure rests in the first place, I
needed full measure rests.

I discovered that for a full measure rest a lowercase 'r' works equally
well.

            \time 5/4
            r1*5/4

gives a neat full measure rest in 5/4 time.

Graham, could you please add this to the manual, so we don't need to fiddle
with
capital R rests when it is not necessary?

Apart from this, the errormessage stays cryptical. It took me more than an
hour to pinpoint the actual problem.

regards,

Hans.

> If you look here: