Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 33, Issue 90

From: Zbyněk Burget
Subject: Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 33, Issue 90
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 11:46:45 +0200

O.K.

I've compiled lilypond 2.6.3 on FreeBSD 5-STABLE
I want to make port, but I'm busy momentarily.
If you want, I can send patches and instructions to install lilypond. There is no problem with compilation/installation - problem is only with me, that I not produced port :-(

Zbynek

Jan Nieuwenhuizen napsal(a):

Gordon Gilbert writes:

I've downloaded the lilypond package in order to upgrade my version
(currently 2.5.29).  I'm running FreeBSD 5.3 on a P-5 (fairly good
horsepower -- I forget exactly what) with oodles and oodles of ram.

Can someone explain step-by-step (I'm no geek -- just a very satisfied
user of Lilypond) how to install this new version?

I've cc'd Zbyněk, he's working on a freebsd porst update, afaik.

Jan.